LCR upgrade

ts316

hello fellow klipsch owners,i posted this in the AVR forums and im gonna also try to post here and possibly get more info...im thinking of upgrading my current LCR speakers.i would like to stay with klipsch brand.

if i was to upgrade im thinking of going this route -center channel RC-62II > RP-600C and bookshelves RB-81ii > RP-600M.this is for 100% home theater listening.im limited to 23inchs width for the center so i cant get the larger center.

what do you guys think?worth replacing or keep what i currently have?will there be a big or small difference in sound by replacing speakers?i especially would like to hear from the people who have heard or owned these particular models?maybe another option would be to go with an amplifier and keep the speakers i have.

components in my 5-1-4 HT is an HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP 15 sub , 1 klipsch center RC-62ii , 2 RB-81ii , 2 klipsch R5800Wii for rear fill , 4 klipsch CDT-5650-Cii for atmos , denon X500W receiver , samsung Q9FN..