Help! Need binding post nuts for Chorus IIs :(

alkemyst

Getting ready to finally play some music on my inherited Chorus II's and Denon AVR-X3500H and post positive nuts on the Chorus II's are totally stripped out.  Anyone know a source for them, if possible maybe something a little nicer.  My plan is rebuild the crossovers (leaning toward Crites from my experience, but not sure on other options) so if replacing the entire binding posts is a better option I am up for it (I cannot to the new crossovers until March probably as I have too many expenses moving into a new apartment while supporting my marital estate in a helluva divorce)...

Let me know, I was hoping to blow out the old year into the new tonight.

I use some Klipsch speakers at work, don't know the model sorry. I think they came from an older 5.1 setup similar to quintet's. Anyway one of them was missing the nut for the binding post when I got them. I work at an auto parts store so I found that the nut from either a 3 16ths or quarter inch compression fitting worked perfectly, threaded right on. Can't remember which size but it's one of those 2. 

still need, tried 5/16 x 24 nuts since my klipsch plastic pieces threaded on to the bolt size at the hardware store...didnt work.  I am hoping the binding posts themselves aren't bad.

Anyone know the thread size/pitch for 2004 Chorus II's?  I don't want to go back to banana plugs.