Orion, a/d/s, Eclipse two-way car audio Crossover Networks

Frzninvt

My car audio days are certainly behind me but I still had some quality networks sitting around that need a new home.  One pair of Orion NT5 networks, one pair of a/d/s 236is networks along with new in the box sealed grills and tweeter mounting sockets, lastly a pair of Eclipse 8993 networks.  All in perfect working order.  These are great for your car audio projects and can be used with any drivers that you choose.  The Orion NT5 was for a 5.25" component set, the a/d/s 236is was a 6.5" component set, and the Eclipse 8993 was for a 6x9 component set.  I will pack and ship for actual costs.

See link to photos here:

https://vermont.craigslist.org/ele/7048875935.html

17 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

My car audio days are certainly behind me but I still had some quality networks sitting around that need a new home.  One pair of Orion NT5 networks, one pair of a/d/s 236is networks along with new in the box sealed grills and tweeter mounting sockets, lastly a pair of Eclipse 8993 networks.  All in perfect working order.  These are great for your car audio projects and can be used with any drivers that you choose.  The Orion NT5 was for a 5.25" component set, the a/d/s 236is was a 6.5" component set, and the Eclipse 8993 was for a 6x9 component set.  I will pack and ship for actual costs.

See link to photos here:

https://vermont.craigslist.org/ele/7048875935.html

great prices ------GLWS