14 hours ago, Randyh said:

CECAA850

• Woof
  •  
  • CECAA850
  • Moderators
  • 40648 posts

you can PM  CECAA850   , CLICK THE ROTTWEILER PICTURE , then click MESSAGE

Like I said, I'm a noob. I thought PM was Pet Muzzle  and the big pup bit me!!! All kidding aside i found the Rotti's human and was actually quite nice. Thank you all for being so kind and helpful! 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:18 PM, Matrixx9 said:

I think I'm going to pose as one of the house movers. If I can pull it off I'll grab that receiver and ship it to you! You can pay for shipping by bitcoin of course!!😁😁😁🤪🤪🤪

Im gonna go out on a limb and reccomend checking post history for unknown folks your thinking of buying from.  I can only assume scammers have little to no activity on here. Always stick with paypal protected transactions, and best of luck with your purchase

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, KlipschKLF said:

Forum user "Rightmas" just tried referring me to Richard to by a set of Chorus II's.

Richard Mahaffey

10516 San Marino PI NE

Albuquerque, NM 87111

(505)871-0790

Tell him I'm local and can pick up with cash in hand (and a surprise in the other)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yep a scammer on our board for sure. He "Rightmas"recently messaged me with the same offer to contact his "friend" for the speakers I was looking for. He had them.

Rep = ZERO on this board which should always be a warning to be cautious.

Here is the message he sent me on the forum.

"If you are still interested in a Klipsch Forte II. I know a guy who has one up for sale.

You can email him rifoscers@gmail.com"

A check on other forums for the same scammer turns up many stories where he has been running the same scam on many different web forums. Example: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/warning-thief-and-hacker.2099516/

Edited by FMnoise
Updated info.

• 11 months later...
  • Moderators

Bumping on scamming, I banned two others with this same MO last month. 

Please let your forum friends who post in Garage Sale (anywhere really) that they are "looking" for something, or "Wanted" or WTB that if they get a PM from someone from a member with no history, they should be on high, high alert. Refer them to these threads which I am going to pin at top for awhile.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 10:10 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Well, I’ll tell you how I did it: I got into flipping houses, then became a slumlord with apartments. In and out of jail, but had a pass and a few lucky breaks that netted me $200 each time. What I didn’t invest into hookers and blow, I squandered on railroads. With the income of being a landlord the RR moneys, I was able to buy some used Heresy I.   

some country singer said i spent my money on women and booze. the rest i wasted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1