Sold - VPI TNT 3 with TNT 5 Platter/Bearing/Motor Upgrades

rplace

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 10:17 AM, rplace said:

Wednesday-Friday discount as I have a rare free weekend so hoping to pack it up now not later. Side note USAudiomart buyers are idiots :D

$2,200 local pick up, $2,350 shipped Lower 48 states. 2 or 3 very heavy boxes if shipping is less than 150 I'll refund you the difference if it is more I'll eat it. I just shipped 2 amps and a preamp to N.C. and it was over $70, insured.

Still available. PMs and Emails all answered.

2-days left on my motivation to move it quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 9:24 AM, Shiva said:

I have always loved the look of the Basis 1400 and if I were to get back into vinyl,  I would seek that one out. 

How about a pic

I agree they are a nice looking table. That Basis Reflex clamp might just be the nicest piece of engineering I've ever seen. Simple, elegant and beautiful in its function. This is from a few night back. I'll look for one wider out for the entire table.

rps20200201_231903.thumb.jpg.e31bb0707be632fc106a55be91f43899.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Hey Rich.  Shall we put a small wager on Saturday’s tilt at Crisler?

If Michigan wins I’ll send you a Reg Williamson cleaned copy of this Sheffield Labs direct to disc recording.  What would you risk against a Spartan victory?

B753D1BC-7433-44AC-8313-86F3BC27E9BB.jpeg

I did not even know they are playing. I don't pay much attention till tournament time. I do like Blue's new coach. I'll actually be flying on Saturday to see my Sparty-Sister.

I'll gladly take you static free LP. Let me go down to the archives and see what I can offer up, even though I probably don't need to bother. Any preference on genre? Perhaps we need to take this to a new thread where more public eyes will see you get and green get a beating put on them.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Jazz or blues.

So this is what I dug out prior to seeing the above post. You pick. If there needs to be multiples to make it fair just let me know.

Starting upper left:

• Monkees - Looks like never played
  • Historic Performances recorded at the Monterey Int. Pop festival Otis Redding and The Jimmy Hendrix Experience - Looks to have never been played
  • Ted Nugent - Just because I know you two have a history....this one is coming no matter what else you pick
  • B. B. King Newport Jazz Festival 1972 - Looks perfect
  • Horace Silver Quintet - You gotta take a little Love - Still sealed!!!
  • Bluenote Jems of Jazz - looks brand new
  • Aerosmith Rocks - Just because I saw them at CoBo

All are from my not yet gotten to and probably never will pile.

rps20200206_092744.thumb.jpg.c28b37d0a92edfa683d82fdc3fb79dff.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rplace said:

Bluenote Jems of Jazz - looks brand new

This would be my choice.  May the better team win.

This is is an important game for both squads.  Michigan just lost at home to The Ohio State Buckeyes and Sparty just lost at home to Penn State, which surprised PSU fan @EmilC who claimed to not know that PSU had a basketball team.

No matter the outcome on Saturday both teams will make the NCAA tournament, where both teams could do well if healthy and inspired.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rich-

Please let me know when you receive the record.  I would appreciate it if you could remind me of the handwritten date(s) on the labels.  Those dates indicate when the record received the Reg Williamson record cleaning treatment.  That record should still be static free, which means it should not attract or hold dirt.  Please let me know if that still seems to be true.