Sold - VPI TNT 3 with TNT 5 Platter/Bearing/Motor Upgrades

rplace

Selling my TNT 3/5 table. I've spent countless hours restoring it. Lots of elbow grease and Novus polish. It has the highly desired TNT 5 platter with matching bearing. It has an upgraded 300 RMP motor. The VTA on the fly base has been completely overhauled. The bearing, well and thrust bearing have been thoroughly cleaned and lubed. Where needed any stainless steel set screws have been replaced.

I'd very much prefer a local sale, but will ship at owners expense. I worked at UPS for 9 years so I know how to pack boxes for safe travels. Many sales on the forum so just ask for references if  you need to know how I pack things. Located in Maryland zip 21154, exit 80 off of I-95. Very close to Baltimore, Philly, DE,  D.C, NJ. Easy day trip from NYC, CT, NOVA, N.C.

Since June of 2019 I have purchased/installed the following

• Brand New $120 Male Pivot Spike with large lock nut (I'll send along the old oil bath type spike as well)
    • Biggest improvement in sound from all I've done
  • Brand New $110 Jelco tonearm Queue/Lift (I'll include the original that just needs fluid added)
  • Brand New IsoAcoustics GAIA III feet $200
    • This replaces the "green balls" which replaced the springs, which are no longer around
    • Still looks the same from the outside, but after countless hours on the VPI, this was the way to go. Huge improvement in setting the table up
    • If you are not familiar with the many iteration of suspension on the TNT we can chat about that via PM and I'll bring you up to speed
  • Brand new $40 VPI belt, still in packaging from VPI.
    • Existing belt which is functioning perfectly fine will be included 
  • Brand new VPI alignment tool $60

$2,450

$2,200 local pick up, $2,350 shipped Lower 48 states. 2 or 3 very heavy boxes if shipping is less than 150 I'll refund you the difference if it is more I'll eat it. I just shipped 2 amps and a preamp to N.C. and it was over $70, insured.

t is set up and currently being used. Sounds sublime.You are welcome to audition if serious about buying it, no tire kickers please. Includes original VPI record clamp, Arm board, JMW 10 arm, VTA On the Fly Base, 300 RMP motor with 33/45 pulley, belts, Heavy duty nylon embroidered dust cover, alignment jig, original pivot spike, original queue lift.

Please note the LOMC Benz Ruby 2 cartridge shown in the pictures is not included. It is fully installed, set up and has the Azmith adjusted with a Fozgometer. If you are interested and will pick up locally I'm sure we can work something out. It also currently has a SOTA Total Eclipse installed. This is not included but I will sell it only if you are buying the table for $975 ($1075 direct from SOTA). It is not for sale on its own.

Thanks for looking. Lots of pix to follow. They have been resized. I can provided many megabytes of high rez pix if you need them. This is a stellar table at a super price, I want you to be as happy as I am with it so please PM me with any questions.

Note that pictures of it in my room are very difficult to photograph. 3 of the 6 interior surfaces are painted flat black and not much light in the room. Pictures outside in full, direct sunlight show how clean it is.

01TNTAll01.jpg.6a99b6a4ae1af53baf490da381c5085f.jpg

04TNTFront.jpg.e231468f08ff77f7e8f1e2a93b017733.jpg

• Like 1

Already getting bites on USAudiomart. I'd prefer to deal with fellow Klipsch forum members as they typically are easy transactions. If you are seriously considering this shoot me off a PM and I am sure we can work something out.

• Like 1

Wednesday-Friday discount as I have a rare free weekend so hoping to pack it up now not later. Side note USAudiomart buyers are idiots :D

$2,200 local pick up, $2,350 shipped Lower 48 states. 2 or 3 very heavy boxes if shipping is less than 150 I'll refund you the difference if it is more I'll eat it. I just shipped 2 amps and a preamp to N.C. and it was over $70, insured.

• Like 2