Nice deal on Forte II's in MN

kg4guy

Thank you Ari KG4GUY for the heads-up!  You are awesome again & again sir!

I just snagged them, paid for them online, free pickup, 20 miles away in St. Paul.

Perhaps a St.Paul forum member could levitate them to Edina ??? - I don't drive.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HiFi Heaven said:

Thank you Ari KG4GUY for the heads-up!  You are awesome again & again sir!

I just snagged them, paid for them online, free pickup, 20 miles away in St. Paul.

Perhaps a St.Paul forum member could levitate them to Edina ??? - I don't drive.

Awesome glad you got them my friend .

• Like 1

$214.24 with MN sales tax.  I'm looking for someone to deliver them from Music Go Round in Woodbury, MN (494 & Valley Creek Dr 55125) to me at 44th & France Av. S in Edina MN 55424.  I don't drive, so I'm paying CA$H money!  Room full of Klipsch to enjoy here upon arrival!

UPDATE:  After grilling both "managers" I learned about the 2" rip in one KD-15 cone thus explaining the $200 bargain pricing!

I pointed out their ad made NO mention of the damage and had NO photo of the back showing the gash in the passive radiator.

They offered a $40 delivery (50 mile round trip) to compensate, so I accepted. I plan to repair the tear with 3M Micropore Surgical Tape and BSC adhesive from SpringfieldSpeakerRepair.com or Permatex RTV.  Last resort is to order two brand new KD-15's from Klipsch Parts, replace them both, and sell the originals here on Garage Sale.

• Like 2