Belles $2750 West of Milwaukee, WI

Rivernuggets

I find it a little odd that the Seller takes such nice pics but forgets to post a pic of the s/n?  It could be an oversight, or it could also be the s/n would indicate a not-so-good Type AB XO.

Belles in Good condition average $1916.  Belles in Avg/Poor condition average $1314.  Those are nice looking IMO.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Huh, the CL ad is now $2900. Another seller full of integrity. $2750 wasn't enough?

I know we're not supposed to comment on sale prices. Just bothers me more and more these days when a CL ad smells like an auction.

I thought CL and Ebay were fair game to comment on pricing (Alert section) but we give a pass to members on their pricing in the Garage Sale section.

We have to be allowed some fun!

As an owner of two sets of Belles, I think he is severely under priced. 😁 (if he gets three grand, i may have a set for sale soon)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

I thought CL and Ebay were fair game to comment on pricing (Alert section) but we give a pass to members on their pricing in the Garage Sale section.

We have to be allowed some fun!

As an owner of two sets of Belles, I think he is severely under priced. 😁 (if he gets three grand, i may have a set for sale soon)

Exactly that...

• Like 1

I have found a few sellers on CL admitting to me that they had little to nothing to do with the property other than to settle an estate and were looking to maximize the return for the family. Told me they had a rush of buyers "willing to drive hundreds of miles" to pay more money for their under priced stuff. Boom, relisted for more money. I believe some of these CL "sellers" have never sold a thing in their life, but somehow get tasked with the sale anyway. I learned it is better to steer clear of these "maximizers". I continue my search for the original owners who love to sell their stuff to "someone who will do something good with it."