Can this be true? Just curious.

dbomberger

Klipsch Forte II vintage speakers For Sale. KLIPSCH'S #1 SELLING SPEAKER OF ALL TIME. 

Just saw this as part of an ad on CL for Forte II's.  Just curious if this could be true.  Where would the info come from?  Is there a list of such?

Thanks

18 minutes ago, dbomberger said:

Klipsch Forte II vintage speakers For Sale. KLIPSCH'S #1 SELLING SPEAKER OF ALL TIME. 

Just saw this as part of an ad on CL for Forte II's.  Just curious if this could be true.  Where would the info come from?  Is there a list of such?

That is really poorly worded.  If you take out the contraction it might say"Klipsch IS the number one selling speaker of all time."  Instead it implies that the Forte II is the best selling Klipsch speaker of all time. 

I would think the Heresy would be the all-time best selling speaker, certainly not the Forte/Forte II.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Here's where that "Forte is the all-time best selling..." quote came from.  Pretty cool to see a photo of @Youthman's home theater featured in the article. 

http://thetechsite.me/10-best-klipsch-speakers/

Thanks.  I wonder what that list is based on. I don't quite believe it. But hey, its the internet so it must be true! I'm with you in thinking that Heresy would have been number 1.

Edited by dbomberger
add to it
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Here's where that "Forte is the all-time best selling..." quote came from.  Pretty cool to see a photo of @Youthman's home theater featured in the article. 

http://thetechsite.me/10-best-klipsch-speakers/

The article says that the K Horn is no longer being made.  Can't put it on the internet if it isn't true...

'This model may be discontinued, but you can easily buy then on ebay'

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

The article says that the K Horn is no longer being made.  Can't put it on the internet if it isn't true...

'This model may be discontinued, but you can easily buy then on ebay'

Big qualifying word is being overlooked, "may" be discontinued unless I missed something.

• Like 2