WTB/ISO Klipsch Legend KLF30/20/C7’s

Rooster42

Hello all! As the title says I am in search of KLF 30’s or 20’s and 5, yes that’s right 5-KLF C7’s. Trying to complete a 7.2.4 theatre room. I’m located in northern Louisiana (Shreveport area) and I’m willing to make trips up to 3-4 hours depending on direction and deal. Would like them in decent condition, though finish doesn’t matter as I will be refinishing them all. Also as long as the cabinets aren’t destroyed, horns are physically intact and the bass drivers are in good condition I’ll be interested as I will be upgrading the tweets, mid ranges, and X overs with crites upgrades. I’m also willing to handle shipping arrangements if you can drop them off to a local shipping agent. Thanks all!

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

That system should be slamming once gathered. C-7's will be great as surrounds.

Yeah, I think the C-7’s will be great as overhead atmos speakers. I couldn’t imagine trying to mount a 20 or 30 above me. I would never be able to enjoy a movie. I’d always be looking up wondering if I was about to be crushed by a falling klipschbomb! I thought long and hard about all my options for a full surround system before circling back to the legend series. I’m familiar with it, love the sound, and now have the space and ability to do what I’ve been wanting to do for many years. Just gotta put in the work. I know I could buy a new reference series set-up and save myself some headaches but I would always have wondered about what might have been..., 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, the C-7 weighs in at 38 pounds,   Definitely a headache maker if it falls.have some time to kill, so hitting up your local craigslist.  How far from this one?  300 bucks.

https://houston.craigslist.org/ele/d/conroe-klipsch-klf-c7/7051530879.html

Whoa, a hundred dollar bill for a C-7 is a screaming deal. 

https://fayar.craigslist.org/ele/d/springdale-klipsch-center-channel/7042014995.html

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Still looking for a klf C7!

Big thanks to KLIPSCHKLF and “Soundkeeper” for helping me out with a pair of KLF 20’s and a KLFC7. Was supposed to pick up another c7 on that trip to Little Rock, but after the guy agreed to sell it to me (agreed that I would see him the next day with cash in hand for his asking price) he called me back and said he decided to keep it, and would be removing the numerous listings he had had posted for months (Craigslist, EBay,Audiomart) Those listings didn’t get removed but they were updated with a new asking price of $750 for a c7 center channel!!! I guess his stock c7 is worth more than all the rest of them out there! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So anyone have a KLF-C7 out there at a reasonable price that is somewhat close to Shreveport, LA or willing to ship if I cover shipping costs? Color really doesn’t matter as long as the mid bass drivers work and the cabinet is in reasonably good condition. (I’ll be upgrading to crites tweets and Xovers)

Thanks,

Rooster