Klipsch Heresy HIP (HIE) Crossover & K-55V - $110 Shipped

Frzninvt

I recently purchased this Heresy HIE crossover but I just honestly don't have a bonifide use for it right now and I need some money for some of my daughter's car repairs.  The HIE network is a modififed AA designed to run the Heresy components wide open with zener tweeter protection and is commonly used in the Heresy Industrial Ported (HIP) speakers.  They are not very common and reasonably difficult to come by.  Great for a center channel Heresy to get more output to match the larger Heritage mains.  The K-55V is a swap out from one of my HIP's as they were originally purchased as singles so one came with a solder terminal mid and the other did not.  I recently acquired a single solder version and just replaced the push pin version so that both my HIP's match.  I will pack and ship these via USPS Priority Mail Large Box.  They are in excellent condition with no visible flaws and work perfectly.  $110 shipped

Klipsch Heresy HIE Front resize.jpg

Klipsch Heresy HIE Top Resize.jpg

Klipsch K-55V Back Resize.jpg

Klipsch K-55V Top Resize.jpg

• 1 year later...