WTB: Klipsch Industrial/Professional - esp KP480 and LSI

Vivi

g'day! My team here in Australia has been playing around with Klipsch gear for a while. Lots of commercial installs using the KI series.

Recently, a friend of ours put Klipschorns into a venue of his in Byron Bay, and we were blown away by how beautiful it sounded.

We've recently opened our own space, and have decided to take the plunge. We're looking to go all out and install a full vintage Klipsch rig, down to fills and monitors.

We are looking for any of the Industrial line - and in particular, the split La Scalas and/or the bass bin only ones.

I have a transhipment service in the USA who can palletize and then air freight to us in AUS, and am happy to facilitate courier pickups via FedEx/TNT or DHL where possible. I know this stuff is heavy!

If you have a bunch you would like to see put into new hands who will refresh and lovingly restore, then we're your blokes. Bargains that need love very much appreciated.

Any suggestions for low-end reinforcement (cinema subs?) to purchase would be appreciated.

Program will be DJs through an ARS mixer, mostly dance music. And yes, we know enough to ensure they won't get hurt. :)

Edited by Vivi

7 hours ago, Vivi said:

g'day! My team here in Australia has been playing around with Klipsch gear for a while. Lots of commercial installs using the KI series.

Recently, a friend of ours put Klipschorns into a venue of his in Byron Bay, and we were blown away by how beautiful it sounded.

We've recently opened our own space, and have decided to take the plunge. We're looking to go all out and install a full vintage Klipsch rig, down to fills and monitors.

We are looking for any of the Industrial line - and in particular, the split La Scalas and/or the bass bin only ones.

I have a transhipment service in the USA who can palletize and then air freight to us in AUS, and am happy to facilitate courier pickups via FedEx/TNT or DHL where possible. I know this stuff is heavy!

If you have a bunch you would like to see put into new hands who will refresh and lovingly restore, then we're your blokes. Bargains that need love very much appreciated.

Any suggestions for low-end reinforcement (cinema subs?) to purchase would be appreciated.

Program will be DJs through an ARS mixer, mostly dance music. And yes, we know enough to ensure they won't get hurt. :)

As far as for low end reinforcement,  these here might be worth a look.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Another BUMP on this, corona put a bit of a hold on our project but we're back up and running. Waiting on a reply about some split LSIs, absolutely keen on more of them and bass bins to match.