Dennis Had SE w/volume control // SOLD

richieb

SOLD // Dennis Had Inspire (Cary Audio) single ended amp with volume pot. Single (one) input only. Original owner, as new - not a mark, nick, chip etc. Used sparingly among several other amps. 

One of the quietest tubes amps I've owned, like silent on any big horn its played through i.e.KHorns, LS and Jubilee.

Uses KT66 and KT88 output tubes for 6 and 10 watts respectively. All tubes and proper rectifier (s) included and if needed I'll find a cheapo power cord. *Edit* - as photo shows amp also runs the Russian military 6n3c-e output tube, and may well be the best sounding of all. Two included.

$850.00 plus well packed shipping. 

*** and if anyone is interested a Pass Labs XA25 amplifier is soon to hit Audiomart (XA25 IS SOLD)

Thanks

R

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

} Come on now. Richie Rich has the mortgage riding on a Chiefs victory tonight. Every little bit helps. A great little tuber for pennies on the dollar compared to new. Comes with three output tube combos and two rectifiers to pull that off. Rather sell here than Audiomart or may bring to the SWAG event where the high rollers roll —

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...