Free Forte Motor Boards

ChipByrd

I purchased these several years ago with the intention of building up a pair of Fortes.  Never got around to it.  Someone on the forum can have them for free, but I don’t want to ship them.  I am in Holland, MI.  (I tried to post photos, but the thing keeps telling me I only have 2mg.)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ChipByrd said:

I purchased these several years ago with the intention of building up a pair of Fortes.  Never got around to it.  Someone on the forum can have them for free, but I don’t want to ship them.  I am in Holland, MI.  (I tried to post photos, but the thing keeps telling me I only have 2mg.)

If you're using a Windows based PC, right click a photo and open it with MS Paint and resize it down to smaller.  Yeah, it's very little for photo sizing here but it's a free site and it's their rules.  If you're using a phone, there's a TON of apps.  On Android, I use an app called "Photo & Picture Resizer"...free version.

@ChipByrd  Forte I or II motorboards?  If your photos are on a Windows PC, right click and open with MS Paint and resize.  Easy peasy.  If Android phone, I use Photo Resizer Free.  If you'll email me the pics at my user name plus @yahoo.com, I'll post them for you.

To anyone else, these could also be used to make a pair of Tangent 400's with front firing ports and, of course, front ported FI's, if they are indeed Forte I motorboards.  Just cut two port holes out using a hole saw.