Albums for sale CLOSED Thanks to all who Participated

joessportster

All grading is Cover / Vinyl

Media Mail shipping is 4.00 first LP and .50 cent each additional , if you want another form of shipping I will need to know. Payments accepted will be Paypal  Buyer covers fees or use Friends & Family PM me with your address, Post here SOLD if you want to be sure you get a selection

1) Beatles 25.00

The Beatles - 1962-1966 VG- VG+
2xLP, Album, Comp
Apple Records, Apple Records PCSP 717, OC 192 o 05307-8
1973 UK

The Beatles - 1967-1970 G-VG+
2xLP, Comp
Apple Records SKBO 3404
1973 US

The Beatles - Abbey Road VG+-VG+
LP, Album, Ltd, RE, C1,
Apple Records, Capitol Records C1 46446, C1 0777 7 46446 1 7
1995 US

1 hour ago, bkwa1959 said:

Joe, don’t tell me you are getting it of vinyl 

Bobby More than Likely I wont totally get out. I have some stuff I wont sell unless I get exactly what I want for it.  So I will probably still have vinyl around for a bit. 

You Looking for more vinyl ?

I am always looking,I will be in Greensboro next weekend, I plan on going to a couple of record stores when I am in town.I had a friend help me set up my Yamaha PF-800 with the Denon DL-103r and after I added oil to the arm everything is silky smooth .

9 hours ago, bkwa1959 said:

I am always looking,I will be in Greensboro next weekend, I plan on going to a couple of record stores when I am in town.I had a friend help me set up my Yamaha PF-800 with the Denon DL-103r and after I added oil to the arm everything is silky smooth .

Thats great the arm and cart are straight now. How do you like the 103 ?  You are using the Schiit Mani correct ? If the Wright Pre is as good as Rich says it is, I will have to get a Mani as the Cary will be on the block .  If you see a Mani keep me in mind please