Healthy way to keep breath fresh

mr clean

I used to buy lots of breath mints. I hate bad breath. I am trying to lose some weight and eat healthier and figure this is better than all the things they put in mints. I put a little stevia in it also. Just pour out what you haven't used and make a fresh batch about every week if you don't use all of it. Works great!

https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/diy-breath-spray

Keeping your gums healthy and clean will do the job, with an occasional tongue scraping.  Learn how to floss correctly and effectively, then run a gum stimulator tip around the gum line and between teeth.  Next get a Sulca brush and a bunch of replacement tips and you run the brush around the gum line and use in between teeth.  It has angled brush tips for inside and outside gum lines.  Lastly, brush your teeth.  Do this once a day right before you go to bed, the whole routine takes about ten minutes while you watch tv or not.  Soon enough your mouth will feel cleaner than when you leave the dentist after a cleaning (of course it does not replace routine cleaning and check ups).  The next morning after brushing you will feel similarly clean for the day.  

• Like 1

Interesting tips. Hope she is listening...

Garlic seems to stay with one abit.

Natural gargling with baking soda and brusing with same.

Works, but no recc by some

makers of paste. Yes talking plain old Arm@Hammer. Man had all his teeth at 84 years...

• Like 2

I have found that Jose Cuervo  1800 to be very effective, at making me not care......Seriously, I found years ago that my sense of smell was getting worse so it don't matter...... But really, seriously, in addition to things mentioned frequently using terrible tasting mouth wash really works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7th grade beginning drafting with Mr. Nowak, AKA bad breath Nowak. You sat at those tilted drafting tables and the guy would come to your space, lean-in and inspect your drawings. OMG the odor was stunning. It was drippy thick with stench. You’d see the man chain smoking between classes trying to get as many hits as possible in that 6 minute window. You’d cringe up seeing him coming your way 🤢🤮. Had a geometry teacher with oral thrush so bad you could see it from the back of the class, but he never got in your face for any reason. Yeah bad breath really stinks.

Sounds like ‘old timer’ has the best solution.