Cracked Woofer Synergy F-3

MikeDurp

Hey guys this is unfortunately my first post here and it's to do with my one cracked woofer. I have a pair of Synergy F-3's and I did call Klipsch they no longer make or have stock of this woofer. I am trying to find a replacement, I know there is one on eBay right now but by the time it's all said and done I am looking at almost $200 CAD. I don't mind if it's not a Klipsch woofer that goes back in as it is just one but if anyone knows anyone selling parts for an F-3 do post here, hopefully in Canada as that is where I am located. I would like your opinion on what woofer to replace it with if I can not get an OEM part.  I did post a picture to see if anyone knows if this is fixable instead of needing a whole new woofer?

Klipsch F-3 Woofer.jpg

• 3 years later...
On 1/13/2020 at 8:17 AM, MikeDurp said:

Hey guys this is unfortunately my first post here and it's to do with my one cracked woofer. I have a pair of Synergy F-3's and I did call Klipsch they no longer make or have stock of this woofer. I am trying to find a replacement, I know there is one on eBay right now but by the time it's all said and done I am looking at almost $200 CAD. I don't mind if it's not a Klipsch woofer that goes back in as it is just one but if anyone knows anyone selling parts for an F-3 do post here, hopefully in Canada as that is where I am located. I would like your opinion on what woofer to replace it with if I can not get an OEM part.  I did post a picture to see if anyone knows if this is fixable instead of needing a whole new woofer?

Klipsch F-3 Woofer.jpg

If you get the parts then it will be the best for you. But, if not then I will suggest you change the pair.