Epic CF4's, Down In Florida, $1100

Shiva

@billybob ... very tempting :D  ... but am a bit busy right now ... 7 new hurricane windows coming tomorrow; then the wife wants new blinds or plantation shutters; then new custom door coming; dock needs repainting, etc, etc :(  May take a look if they still are available in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Emile said:

@billybob ... very tempting :D  ... but am a bit busy right now ... 7 new hurricane windows coming tomorrow; then the wife wants new blinds or plantation shudders; then new custom door coming; dock needs repainting, etc, etc :(  May take a look if they still are available in a couple of weeks.

Eh,  He's willing to deliver.  Do a little phone haggling on the price,   get the misses to write him a check and you won't have to do anything.😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

I would make the drive but I cant find a truck or van to borrow and found out the hard way with@Cody_Mack that even CF-3s wont fit in my car :(

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Check out prices from Enterprise and like, rent an SUV or a van for the day.      

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Emile said:

Just got a reply back from the seller ... series I :D 

Everybody says they have version 1, how do you verify? I know the port is longer but I’ve read you can modify the ports in v.2 to make them like v.1. There is something about the color of wires too right?