The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeFuddledinMn

Pair of original Cornwall K-600 metal Horns - perfect.

I have an extra pair of original Klipsch Cornwall k-600 metal horns available in mint condition. These are quite rare. 

$150 + shipping

B75AD8F2-631E-4B5C-9006-7E4A599057CE.jpeg

Why don't you send him a camera, Moray... ;) :D

Moray, my apologies for the delay. I’m not on here much. Here are additional pics, I actually have two pairs, buyers choice. 

One pair has slightly thicker face flanges at the mouth. Of course as you know, there was variations in the castings over the years. I don’t know the story behind that, but it is true with the k-400’s as well.

Best

F3042E6F-0A24-4C56-AB7D-CE7D11CC9422.jpeg

Thanks for posting, can you remove the rubber ring gaskets and provide some back light so that we can see the geometry of the actual throat openings?

Moray,

I’m all over it with my best effort! Hope this helps, difficult to get good pics without special lighting I’m sure. Throats on the k-600 have a nearly, but not quite, rounded entry point moving aggressively to a squared taper.

On another point, I’m in need of a new project and I’d like your opinion on a question that I’m sure you can answer.  Should I build a jubilee, an mwm, a California, a University Classic, or Claude’s quarter pie? I’m thinking full range cleanest horn loaded bass down to ~35hz, probably cross at 300-400hz. Unlike the Lascala or Klipschorn that stops horn loading below ~100hz, I’m thinking in terms of best horn loading efficiency between the alternative designs, and the closest to 35hz loading.

Thanks Moray!

A2BF2194-A896-404F-A812-06345E23C4ED.jpeg

98049FDA-3917-4128-876B-28473FA281DE.jpeg