RF 7 EvoTec " The queen is dead, long live the queen "

MicroMara

Are you saying you treated the inductors and voice coils with that "contact enhancer"?  I ask because they have an enamel coating (insulation), yet it seems as though that's what you'd said you did (and reported a difference in sound?).  I'm curious now about that product, and if perhaps you're related in any way to the family name Medwin.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Randyh said:

he cleaned all the boards  , the copper coils and the contacts of all the resistors and the capacitors  with the NASA Contact Enhancer.   that stuff is somewhat similar to DEOXIT ,  if I am not wrong here -

I was under the impression that it's made to be applied to contacts that open and close like a relay.  That's why I'm confused.  Well......one of the reasons I'm confused.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, babadono said:

Interesting. You may enjoy @Youthman 's rebuld of the crossover:

Or is it @Deang's rebuild of youthman's crossovers?

Hello Babadono, I already know Youthman and DeanG from the community, but have never had any contact with them. I'm curious if and when they will notice my thread ... Thanks and regards

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Randyh said:

he cleaned all the boards  , the copper coils and the contacts of all the resistors and the capacitors  with the NASA Contact Enhancer.   that stuff is somewhat similar to DEOXIT ,  if I am not wrong here -

Hello Randyh 🙂 It is not a deoxite ... I do not know the chemical composition of the fluid, but my wife is a qualified chemist by profession and comes from physical chemistry, so the use of chemical fluids to optimize the flow of electrons in copper structures is not a voodoo for her. These fluids are used in many technical areas today ... Thanks and regards

• Like 1

8 hours ago, billybob said:

Rather enjoying your thread here.

Welcome some more...

Hello Billybob 🙂 I've only been in the community for a good 30 hours. Actually I thought that my thread would hardly interest a person ..... I think I was probably wrong ... Thanks and regards

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I was under the impression that it's made to be applied to contacts that open and close like a relay.  That's why I'm confused.  Well......one of the reasons I'm confused.

Hello CECAA850 🙂 what confuses exactly, I try to answer all ambiguities ... but I'm not a physicist. Everything I modify with the RF 7 MK II is based on my personal experience, well over 40 years in private use. I am not (yet) doing this professionally, but would be an option ...

• Like 1

Like fine wine, it takes time.

Abit of intrique whether called

for or not, we shall see...

If you mean the fluidum (?) You are right .... The fluidum works only through electricity. And of course .... a good wine always takes time and this thread too .... Thanks and regards

• Like 2

Like fine wine, it takes time.

Abit of intrique whether called

for or not, we shall see...

If you mean the fluidum (?) You are right .... The fluidum works only through electricity. And of course .... a good wine always takes time and this thread too .... Thanks and regards

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Hello Randyh 🙂 It is not a deoxite ... I do not know the chemical composition of the fluid, but my wife is a qualified chemist by profession and comes from physical chemistry, so the use of chemical fluids to optimize the flow of electrons in copper structures is not a voodoo for her. These fluids are used in many technical areas today ... Thanks and regards

This cannot be for real. Optimizing the flow of electrons in copper structures (inductors) with NASA Contact Enhancer?

Huh? Somebody's yanking our chain for fun, right?

• Haha 1

• MicroMara changed the title to RF 7 EvoTec " The queen is dead, long live the queen "