SOLD

joessportster

Superb Tube Pre with MM Phono, Tubes included are quad of tung sol 6sn7, Pair of gold pin PsVane 12ax7 (in phono section) and a pair of Vintage 12au7. Pre includes the original remote control, Manual. I bought a new box set for this pre from cary, The pre was at Cary in Dec. 2018. for a new 3 position power switch and a full checkup. It has performed flawlessly since approx. 100 hours. The only issue is the Mute LED stopped working. Very versatile and dead quiet tube pre-amp, The upgraded caps are the Jensen Copper coils done by Factory as part of the F-! upgrade

2100.00 Plus shipping

Paypal accepted as well as cash check or money order

SOLD

• Like 1

Bump for a great piece of gear and a solid forum member. I have been on both ends of a few deals with Joe. No drama, no problems, straight shooter. I wish there were a feedback section like some watch forums I buy and sell on.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:51 AM, kevinmi said:

I have one of these pre-amps, by far the best pre I've ever owned.That is an exceptional price for a preamp that is 5G new. GLWS

The Cary has remained in my system longer than any other pre I have owned, Thats no small amount of pres.  Only selling because I no longer need Phono  and my new(ish) Wright Pre is 6sn7 based as well and sounds good to me

SOLD