MEH Synergy

I have had this exact unit for a couple of years now and it is a swiss army knife with great sound.  It has 3 sets of analog outputs and a digital out and feeds 4 different systems for me with all my digital sources coming through it.  I have also had a DAC1 and a DAC2.  This DAC3 is incredible.  All the Benchmark DACs have been bulletproof.  Never an issue.

If anyone is remotely interested in this unit...........You should download and read the manual from the Benchmark site about all the functionality this box delivers.  It is endless.

My Oppo 105D head to head LOST to this unit.  I use the digital out from the OPPO into this DAC3 because the DAC3 sounds better.  They both have the SABRE DACs but Benchmark implemented better.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, mark1101 said:

They both have the SABRE DACs but Benchmark implemented better.

The benchmark pains me to sell, believe me.   School is expensive as hell and I don't want to finance any it possible.   Saving my pennies....   Wouldn't be surprised if I decide to keep it. 

• Like 1