Great opportunity on new Heresy III...

JMChris

As I posted previously, I'm new to Klipsch and started my search for a pair of used Heresy's (either IIs or IIIs).  I just happened to run across a new in-the-box, unopened pair of Heresy III in Cherry (A stock), out-the-door for less than $1600 from a legitimate retailer (they install HiFi systems and have a pair in their inventory).  While I didn't necessarily want to buy a new pair, I'm thinking that this price is too good to pass up.  Am I foolish for hesitating and should I jump all over these?

I would say that is a good price for new, unopened box HIIIs.  I also have a cherry pair that is matched to my La Scala IIs, and I only bought them after I heard them in the Klipsch demo room last year.  They are excellent.  Somewhat less efficient than many of the larger models, but feed them a bit more power and you will be impressed.

If you do buy them, keep the boxes and packing material.  Always a bonus.  Enjoy!