Klipsch KLF woofers, how long does it last?

dian83

Hi guys,
I am new here, but I try to read a lot. So I am a big KLF fan, but I am not a technical person, but just try to be more familiar with the stereo systems. 
I would like to know more comments about the KLFs woofers. What is the normal life of the woofers, how long does woofer last? I know it depends, but…  They are not produced anymore and it is very, very hard to find used on the market.  Everything could be fixed as crossover, tweeter replacement, cabinet issue, but what about if the woofer is blown?!
Thanks for all comments,

Dian 

• Like 1

The woofers for the KLF10, 20 , and 30 are all different. And yes, they are hard to come by. I've heard Klipsch will sell you replacement parts but I'm not sure if they still carry these woofers. Ebay has them for sale every once in a while. The KLF-30 has a woofer upgrade that fits perfectly and gives a big improvement in sound.

https://www.usspeaker.com/ciare-hw321-1.htm

It's possible the 10" version of the same woofer may work for the 20 and 10, but no one has tried it yet.

My KLF-10's are still going strong. I am at least the third owner, and they are are at least 19 years old (KLF-10 production ended in 2001), and I play them loud and long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1