Help Selecting Klipsch Speakers

KlipschKLF

I’m  getting back into Home Audio and need input/advice on picking speakers.

i don’t want a huge footprint, so I’ve narrowed it down to Chorus I, Chorus II, Forte II, Forte III, KLF-20, KLF-30, or CF-4.

Chorus II is my choice at this point, due to having comparable drivers to Cornwall, but smaller footprint.

i don’t have a space issue, just don’t like the look of huge speakers.  I would Most likely go Crites Cornscala Type B if I did though.

What would you recommend and why?

10 hours ago, KlipschKLF said:

What would you recommend and why?

I forgot the "why" though it's implicint.  They consume nominally the floor space of the Heresy, they have to have better midrange and bass, and I bought a "b-stock" pair from Cory without prior audition (still can't figure why they'd be "B"), and would do so again if necessary in roughly half a heartbeat as the result of a fire or flood...  I have them in a large difficult room and can envision nothing filling the bill so well for the money.  Cornwalls would be too physically imposing, though Chorus may work.  But they're unlikely to be available in most cases.