A friend is band from the fourm, need help

carlthess40

I need to get a moderator or whoever has the powers to check on a member who just joined made one post and now his band he did not realize about the rules putting up a link in his post and is reaching out for help so someone could please message me so I could send you his information on the other corner design and see if you can help him he’s a new person on the form and really wants to be able to interact on our Klipsch Fourm made a mistake he knows it it would not harm for mistake but nevertheless it was a mistake he wants to know exactly what he did and what he needs to do to correct this problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Come one. I’m disabled and was dictating into my iPhone and the spellcheck/AutoCorrect almost always puts things in incorrectly on here and I did not proofread it I am proofreading this one ,but you can bust my chops I can handle it

22 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Come one. I’m disabled and was dictating into my iPhone and the spellcheck/AutoCorrect almost always puts things in incorrectly on here and I did not proofread it I am proofreading this one ,but you can bust my chops I can handle it

I think they;re sharing the love. 🙂  If you ignored, then worry.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:49 PM, carlthess40 said:

I need to get a moderator or whoever has the powers to check on a member who just joined made one post and now his band he did not realize about the rules putting up a link in his post and is reaching out for help so someone could please message me so I could send you his information on the other corner design and see if you can help him he’s a new person on the form and really wants to be able to interact on our Klipsch Fourm made a mistake he knows it it would not harm for mistake but nevertheless it was a mistake he wants to know exactly what he did and what he needs to do to correct this problem

I'd like to see you helped, but repeat after me, "Pat, I'd like to buy some periods and a few commas."

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

It's already fixed.

I figured it was after running across what I thought was it. 

3 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

Sorry about that, most of the time I just dictate to my IPhone, and it does not add the
Periods and commas in my sentences

There overrated anyway

2 hours ago, dtel said:

There overrated anyway

What's overrated is stop signs. They should be viewed as a mere suggestion: Stop only if needed, and, if not, the one who screwed the pecking order up should be flogged. 

And speed limits. Not all cars, or drivers, are equal, but we all have the same maximum speed? Speed limits?? pffftt, they're but meager suggestions. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

What's overrated is stop signs. They should be viewed as a mere suggestion: Stop only if needed, and, if not, the one who screwed the pecking order up should be flogged. 

And speed limits. Not all cars, or drivers, are equal, but we all have the same maximum speed? Speed limits?? pffftt, they're but meager suggestions. 

True most places I have been.

6 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Periods and commas in my sentences

There just for decoration...........put them where you like the way they look,,, 

• Haha 2