South West Audio Get together MASTER INFO LIST.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:38 PM, Mallette said:

While I have a couple of things to share on LP I am not sure I wish to do so to the point of bringing one in hopes someone has a preamp. I'll give it some thought...

Dave

I've not yet read to the end of this but....  I intend (hope?) to show up.  I intend to bring a Peach which....is a preamp however it has no provisions for a TT.  Maybe if someone has a transformer??

On 2/24/2020 at 12:59 PM, jimjimbo said:

For anyone planning on attending and bringing gear, please be sure to either respond here, or you can PM @CECAA850, Carl, or myself, @jimjimbo.  We are putting together a master list, will be scheduling set up and demo times for everyone.  Thanks!

If I show, I intend to bring:

1.  K510 (spoken for by Chris)

2.  Peach & original plus Walnut case

3.  Not one, but two EV Dx-38's

4.  Lexicon DC-10/100 (forget the number)  I bought it from Sean (Fogg?) it's had several upgrades to its insides but I don't recall what stickers are on it (for example DTS)

5.  I can BRING a TAD-4002 for the sake of listening.  I will be taking it back home (it's my spare).  I only have a single unit and it's currently attached to the K510.

6.  If someone would like me to bring a Crown K2, or a pair of them (not for sale), I can do that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Coytee said:

WHEN I show up I intend to bring:

1.  K510 (spoken for by Chris)

2.  Peach & original plus Walnut case

3.  Not one, but two EV Dx-38's

4.  Lexicon DC-10/100 (forget the number)  I bought it from Sean (Fogg?) it's had several upgrades to its insides but I don't recall what stickers are on it (for example DTS)

5.  I can BRING a TAD-4002 for the sake of listening.  I will be taking it back home (it's my spare).  I only have a single unit and it's currently attached to the K510.

6.  If someone would like me to bring a Crown K2, or a pair of them (not for sale), I can do that.

There fixed it for ya.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/18/2020 at 5:37 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Great. Genuine steam calliope or just recordings when compressed air was used? 

Speaking of different, have you been to The House on the Rock? 

Yes! I spent a number of years in WI. Pretty amazing place, if extra touristy now.

• Like 2