Cornwalls North Muskegon $500

ZEUS121996

Thanks for the alert as Klipsch offerings are somewhat rare here.

These are right in my backyard & I will likely be driving through his neighborhood in the morning while attending to other duties.

Crappy photos, bed-liner like appliqué, and a $500 ask will preclude me from even making an inquiry.

If I can assist, let me know

• Like 1

I love Duratex but even I draw the line somewhere.  That said, they’re probably worth $500 to a local buyer.  Cash in hand would possibly get a small discount.

C321CE84-6E71-47A2-9999-6BF916BEB8D7.jpeg

B5A33D6A-9AAC-471E-91A1-C204D33C0558.jpeg

FWIW, I doubt that’s Duratex.  Your “bedliner” comment is spot on, as well as lump on.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Randyh said:

Hey DizRotus , quick question -

how would one remove such a bedliner material off of the speaker's wood panels - wood stripper - or sanding -I am asking because I spotted a  single  LS1 with a mint dog house  rounded corners super condition , but the top and sides have duratex or something else and I want to bring it back to bare wood -- the cab is stiffer than my other pair of earlier LSI with regular corners-  any suggestions ?

Apair of CWs I bought had a layer of paint about 1/4 inch thick, I put 60 grit on a belt sander and ripped it until the wood was just starting to show. From there I went with 100 grit on an orbital to get closer to the wood.

Mark

• Like 2

So, I did make a drive through North Muskegon today on my way to the office, but I failed to see any Cornwalls along the way.

Since I'm not a FB user, I will just have to wait for these, and any other potential acquisitions, to find me.

It's not that far away so if I can assist you with a peak, poke, or hold, PM me.

3 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Single or pair? 

Great question.

If a pair, I likely missed out on a good-ish deal.

If a single, I missed the opportunity to negotiate for a center.

No tears are being shed here though.

• Like 2