Surrounds (5 channels) with Chorus II and Academy Mains. Couch against the wall.

alkemyst

Small listening room (12x12).  I need to mount the rear speakers directly to the wall behind and right to the side of our sofa.  I can go up to 5' above ear level but no more than about 13" to the side of that sofa.  I am debating the RS25/35/7 vs 42/52/62.  The preference will probably be leaning to the smaller set ups.    I have experience with RS25's but only to the side of the listening area. 

RearSpeakerPossibility1.png

RearSpeakerPossibility2.png

10 hours ago, willland said:

All four models are great surround speakers.  No experience with the RP series surrounds but my guess is they perform well also.

Bill

Do you find anything you want more from your RS-35s?  I don't listen to SACD really and if I am listening to music I usually just go stereo.  Still I hear many movies are putting big sound in the rear at times.  My room is currently small, but more than likely I will be moving into a bigger place within the next 2 years.