Neil Young now US citizen

Marvel

I often wonder why any artist Musician, Actor, or ? thinks the general public give a chit about there political or other  beliefs. I can not think of a single time I ever spent any money because I liked what 1 of them had to say, I have on the other hand stopped spending money.   I do get a kick outta it when they make fools of them selves.  Some Preach on and on telling us how to live while they do exactly the opposite.

• Like 3

An application for US citizenship can be denied for lacking GMC, good moral character? Ohhhh, man...

By the same standards, I sure as hell hope they can REVOKE any American citizenship and ship them off to an appropriate God-forsaken country on the same grounds. Probably free up some space in the courts and prisons too. Then taxpayers’ money could go to better things, like healthcare and education.

Healthy educated people make healthy educated choices. Capitalism would survive, for the better.

That would truly make America great again.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds, even (especially) in a democracy.  

Now for conspiracy, Neil’s citizenship is all part of his 50 year plan to be governor of California! CSN knew it... that’s the real reason they split.

Couldn’t agree more with joessportster.

I cannot even listen to certain “artists”  anymore because of their self-entitled pretentiousness. U2 comes to mind. An endless string of actors...  

And once again Trey Parker and Matt Stone come to mind for their relentless roasts of all that is skewed logic and hypocrisy. “Team America” is required viewing. 

God bless the First Amendment!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go back to painting everybody with the same brush... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joessportster said:

I often wonder why any artist Musician, Actor, or ? thinks the general public give a chit about there political or other  beliefs.

Ever heard of Instagram, YouTube, Twitter?  Tens of millions of people follow musicians, actors, and ?  Believe me, the general public does give a chit, although I don't.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Ever heard of Instagram, YouTube, Twitter?  Tens of millions of people follow musicians, actors, and ?  Believe me, the general public does give a chit, although I don't.

It is simply a matter of constitutionally guaranteed free speech.  Everyone has the right, just as everyone has the right to disagree, or not give a chit.  It is perhaps the most important right in the Bill of Rights, and being the first, the founders thought so too.  Destroy that and we are well on the way to authoritarianism once again.  Free speech is not the enemy of the people, people are.  (well, some people are)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, joessportster said:

I often wonder why any artist Musician, Actor, or ? thinks the general public give a chit about there political or other  beliefs. I can not think of a single time I ever spent any money because I liked what 1 of them had to say, I have on the other hand stopped spending money.   I do get a kick outta it when they make fools of them selves.  Some Preach on and on telling us how to live while they do exactly the opposite.

See my above post.  I also get a kick outta when people make fools of themselves.

2 hours ago, geoff. said:

“Team America” is required viewing.

YES!!!

And it never appears on any list of top movies of any reason.  It stands the test of time though.  Maybe someday the "one's who decide these things" will come to their senses and recognize the brilliance that it contains.

1 hour ago, joessportster said:

No but I did try a DAC with the same Saber Chip. Found it very analytical and dry. It lasted a few hours and out it went

It's the whole circuit design that can make a difference. Devices with the same chip can sound very different.