HSM's -

Budman

26 minutes ago, Budman said:

i've just been contacted by a forum member who is interested in buying these if someone close to me can take them to the SWAG

UPDATE

i think we have a pony express set up

Good! I was going to try to do the same thing, but did not need the speakers, just always liked that natural wood with the alum trim.

If it doesn't work out, I may give it a try!

} A BIG shoutout to Pete H who graciously offered to mule team these beauties to SWAG in Hope.

And to Budman for holding these until SWAG season. ( I guess I’m committed now).

Guess I’ll have to listen to these damn Jubes and LS until they get home —

Thanks Fellas - 

and ‘Bo for encouragement 

2 hours ago, richieb said:

} A BIG shoutout to Pete H who graciously offered to mule team these beauties to SWAG in Hope.

And to Budman for holding these until SWAG season. ( I guess I’m committed now).

Guess I’ll have to listen to these damn Jubes and LS until they get home —

Thanks Fellas - 

and ‘Bo for encouragement 

That was going to be my approach. By the time I looked up Pete H's location, you had already jumped on them. But I was going to see how close to StL he was swinging on his trip down.

Enjoy them.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Budman said:

i've just been contacted by a forum member who is interested in buying these if someone close to me can take them to the SWAG

UPDATE

i think we have a pony express set up

I can pick you up as well and take you to the event!  

16 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

There are few speakers that really interest me as far as purchasing goes.  These however I believe I would have to have.  I'll be at the SWAG if Richie gets cold feet.  Put me down as an alternate.

Since they will be in my truck, if Rich gets cold feet, @rockhound aka the dragon, will outbid you.  LMFAO.  I'm glad that I didn't see all of this prior to the deal, they are such a unique looking pair that they wouldn't have left Ohio.  One more version of the Heresy to play at SWAG.  

26 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Since they will be in my truck, if Rich gets cold feet, @rockhound aka the dragon, will outbid you.  LMFAO.  I'm glad that I didn't see all of this prior to the deal, they are such a unique looking pair that they wouldn't have left Ohio.  One more version of the Heresy to play at SWAG.  

I have first dibs after Richie. If he backs out, you are detouring to StL on you way down (dont trust they would make it back)! Rockhound has more speakers than he knows what to do with and he was seen sniffing around the MWM post in the garage sale section. So he's out too.

It's Richie, then me, then.......nobody cares who! 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

There are few speakers that really interest me as far as purchasing goes.  These however I believe I would have to have.  I'll be at the SWAG if Richie gets cold feet.  Put me down as an alternate.

} Oh ye of little faith. I’ve already got the car warming up — 

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

18 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I have first dibs after Richie. If he backs out, you are detouring to StL on you way down (dont trust they would make it back)! Rockhound has more speakers than he knows what to do with and he was seen sniffing around the MWM post in the garage sale section. So he's out too.

It's Richie, then me, then.......nobody cares who! 😉

} This has great possibilities - LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE — LET THE BIDDING BEGIN — 🤑

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richieb said:

} This has great possibilities - LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE — LET THE BIDDING BEGIN — 🤑

I'll arm wrestle for it. I can't compete with all you deep pocket guys in a bidding war.

We could go by who needs them the most, but the list of characters I've seen so far - none of us "need" more speakers.

• Like 1