Steven Tyler, you're banned from ever getting on stage again!!!

JL Sargent

2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

That was sad.

They need to pack it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the thing with Joey??

Think they did pack it in after Draw the Line... 

at least they did not hit bedrock with REO!

Just like the David Lee Roth thread.  They're all done but they're legends and as long as ppl pay to see them they'll keep performing for the next generation.  Remasters make them some beer money as do the shows but overall the quality sound we all heard is long gone!

We have not had TV here for maybe 10 years now and don't miss the utter trash on there at all. I read about Big Mikes grammy award on a news site and just busted out laughing. Birds of a feather flock together and I am not one of them.

• Like 2

Yes you can choose what to watch and find tons of old stuff from the days when TV and movies were decent and not whacko agenda driven George Orwellian inspired junk. It is the place for instructional videos for about every problem out there and nature specials. Plus you can simply tune out all the hollywood garbage and seek what you want. NO force feeding in the web like TV has become. I have found all the old cartoons we treasured as kids from the 20's to the 60's and music videos. Yeah the web is the place to be.

• Like 2