Steven Tyler, you're banned from ever getting on stage again!!!

JL Sargent

On 1/27/2020 at 11:07 AM, rockhound said:

A large majority of these teenie boppers use backing tracks to shield the fact that they can't hold a note.

Only watched the first hour. So who do you think was lip syncing? I actually thought Billie Eilish was pretty good, although depressing. Pairing Aerosmith with Run DMC was crazy... looked like neither knew what was going on.

On 1/27/2020 at 10:32 AM, MookieStl said:

Not into awards shows either, but have watched bits and pieces over the years and everyone usually sound rough.

That being said, I did not see Steven Tyler last night.

I did see Aerosmith in concert in Vegas about two months ago and the show was great. I was given tickets and went based on the "why not?" principle.

The show was way better than expectations. Maybe he has a better sound guy in Vegas than at the Grammy's.

I have never heard BAD SOUND anywhere I went in Las Vegas! The standards are very high there. From the small venues downtown from 2 people live, to bigger bands, to just recorded music, which is used for all the Cirque du Soleil shows like KA at MGM (the best sound I have ever heard). So yes, it could be that. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

to just recorded music, which is used for all the Cirque du Soleil shows like KA at MGM (the best sound I have ever heard)

I saw KA when I was in Vegas a few years ago.  It was the most amazing two hours I have ever spent at a show.  Just incredible.  And yes, the sound was phenomenal, balanced perfectly.

10 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I saw KA when I was in Vegas a few years ago.  It was the most amazing two hours I have ever spent at a show.  Just incredible.  And yes, the sound was phenomenal, balanced perfectly.

It's definitely a "must see" in Vegas. I have seen O and Mystere, O being my least favorite because I got premium seats and got splashed!! Plus when you sit close, you are like a Tennis audience, with head going R and L. 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:29 AM, mr clean said:

That is painful on the eyes and the ears. Joey Kramer was done a favor by not being part of this embarrassment. My opinion is a bit critical, but then again, I never was a big Aerosmith fan and they are included on my list of Most Overrated along with Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac, and the Stones. If Joe Perry has any sense, he'll focus on The Hollywood Vampires and let this Aerosmith thing go. My, ain't I a ray of sunshine today?  @oldtimer gets me and knows how seeing KC in the Superbowl can turn a man's stomach. 

• Haha 1