Recognize these signatures?

CarlMay

• Moderators

Jerry Calhoun is the plant manager, Jim Hunter the museum curator, Mike Beasley & Terry are speaker builders, Roy = Chief Bonehead.

I think the others are others who build or test ?

Nice to hear from you, Thank you for bidding on those, the whole thing was funny. :emotion-21:  I didn't know they were signed, nice.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dtel said:

Jerry Calhoun is the plant manager, Jim Hunter the museum curator, Mike Beasley & Terry are speaker builders, Roy = Chief Bonehead.

I think the others are others who build or test ?

Nice to hear from you, Thank you for bidding on those, the whole thing was funny. :emotion-21:  I didn't know they were signed, nice.

These were from an auction??  Which auction??

I could see why some people would want just a placard signed but I wanted the speakers signed just like a guitar would be signed by the artists and it was the first “museum “ speakers. The signatures are a part of the finish from when there were built. The people who build these are artists in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

they don't look the same

Not nearly as important either, but the upside is there all still alive. :huh:

2 hours ago, CarlMay said:

The people who build these are artists in my opinion.

Yes they are, they make woodworking look easy, consistent quality like that is not easy.

I would have no problem with the names on them, I asked for that when I won Cornwalls years ago and the lady in the office said no. But she did give me a certificate signed by everyone and a CD with pictures. There special to me because of that, I would never sell them.