SWAG for sale

7 hours ago, grasshopper said:

already getting seller's remorse...

we see a lot of.... "I wish I had not sold my LaScalas".

yes... after a LONG listening session last night and again this morning I CAN NOT in good faith let these LS's go regardless of what it was I was trying to trade for.

• Like 1

The EV Horns which @davis and @jimjimbo enjoyed are pictured below. They came out of a theater in east Texas.They are 3-ways with coaxial horns with HF and MF. The model is EJ1X. The LF boxes are single 18s model TL3512. I have really enjoyed them for several years, but I am listing them for sale at SWAG on the other thread. I hope a forum member has the right spot for these so I can bring them to Hope. I have them listed on FleaBay for $1,000 but have considerable flexibility to a goodhome. More pics and specs online also.image.jpeg.e7d735157683044bff1d4862f65e1f7f.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Schu said:

yes... after a LONG listening session last night and again this morning I CAN NOT in good faith let these LS's go regardless of what it was I was trying to trade for.

You need to sell those suckers off and move up to Jubes.

• Like 1