SWAG for sale

On 2/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Who would want a $20 pizza when I can get one for $220?

I guess some of you are not familiar with the concept of the hundred-dollar hamburger.  This was mentioned on the TV show The Aviators, which discusses the hobby of flying.  For many pilots, a fun thing to do on a Sunday afternoon is to fly to another airport within an hour or two of home base, have a burger (or pizza), and return home.  Thus the reason it costs $100 (or $200).

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Islander said:

For many pilots, a fun thing to do on a Sunday afternoon is to fly to another airport within an hour or two of home base, have a burger (or pizza), and return home.  Thus the reason it costs $100 (or $200).

Yep, and the food is usually pretty good too.  It's like taking the boat to a different marina for a meal, and cost about the same lol. 

• Like 1

Likely to add another item to my list:

Intend to bring:

1.  (spoken for by Chris)

2.  Two EV-DX-38's

3.  Peach (original circuit board) along with replacement Walnut case

4.  Promedia 2.1's

These Promedia's....  WORK and are in factory box.  They are the older style that had the DIN plug problems.  I cobbed a fix onto it so that's not an issue (not saying my cobbed fix is pretty though).  The issue with them is there is static when they're plugged in.  Not static when you turn dial but constant noise.  I had a backup pair and pulled them out.  I'm preparing to take these to the landfill.....  thought I'd offer them up here to someone that might want them for F.R.E.E.  If you can tinker on them and fix the noise, power to you.  If not, then maybe they'll go into your landfill.  (my guess is the control pod has issues....I PRESUME the speakers themselves are ok and it's an electronic issue but, don't know that)

I have a really nice Forte II in Walnut. Excellent pattern and no damage anywhere except for some very small pickouts on the base. You would be hard pressed to find better. I have not done anything to them yet but will shortly begin the upgrade process. As it is $350. + recap  and LMAHL V2 + L-Pad will be $525.00. If you are looking for  a center channel this could be it. Yes of course I can bring it to Hope. If anyone is interested I will get pictures posted.

Forte II single has been recapped and sounds very nice as you would expect. I am probably going to stop right here on improvements and list them locally on Craigslist today or tomorrow. I will post a link to the ad which will have pictures.

FORTE IS SOLD

• Like 1

For Sale. More EV Cinema Speakers, only smaller.

All OEM components. Dual 15 woofs with DH1A drivers on top crossed with passives at 500. I painted the mdf cabinets (still a bit rough), added grills, had a woofer professionally reconed, painted the horns. They sound fantastic. Price is $600. I will bring them to SWAG if someone wants to purchase. Pictures linked below. Please PM me with questions. Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/vD3cEg7

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, kirby said:

For Sale. More EV Cinema Speakers, only smaller.

All OEM components. Dual 15 woofs with DH1A drivers on top crossed with passives at 500. I painted the mdf cabinets (still a bit rough), added grills, had a woofer professionally reconed, painted the horns. They sound fantastic. Price is $600. I will bring them to SWAG if someone wants to purchase. Pictures linked below. Please PM me with questions. Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/vD3cEg7

Whoa - very similar the 904/510 cabinet. What might those measure, space wise -

Other odds and ends:

Behringer EP2500 amplifier 500W stereo at 8ohms. $100

Atlas Sound Strategy Series SM 52W outdoor speakers (pair) $80

Pair of Heresy III crossovers I got at the pilgrimage a few years ago. Untested. Free to a good home.

PM me with interest and pictures. Thanks

• Like 2