SWAG for sale

14 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Kirby is cleaning up at SWAG and getting hard to find items.

I am happy that he is getting this one. I have had it for a few years. It was coupled to a Rodgers organ, rather than being banged around on a roadshow. This is just a part of this speaker's journey and is going to be in good hands.

• Like 2

I have a pair (monoblocks) of Odyssey solid state amps made in Indy by Klaus Bunge, 100 watts each, i now have available for sale. I have boxes and they are heavy amps, big toroidal transformers, that would cost a bit to ship. Great build quality, quiet, perfect with horns.

$1100 at SWAG

Pics to your email on request 

Thks

• Like 1

I need to make sure that my truck is packed full so I'm not tempted to bring anything new back with me unless I sell some items while I'm there.  This is turning into a event that should be called Audioholics Anonymous.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete H said:

I need to make sure that my truck is packed full so I'm not tempted to bring anything new back with me unless I sell some items while I'm there.  This is turning into a event that should be called Audioholics Anonymous.  

No joke and that is why if it is for sale from me on this list and there is no interest expressed beforehand I won't be bringing it. For a three day event the amount of gear showing up to listen to and swap/buy/trade is sailing quickly past what three days can handle. Add in the time we all want to spend with Chris and it is not enough.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dave A said:

No joke and that is why if it is for sale from me on this list and there is no interest expressed beforehand I won't be bringing it. For a three day event the amount of gear showing up to listen to and swap/buy/trade is sailing quickly past what three days can handle. Add in the time we all want to spend with Chris and it is not enough.

Just means it must be done again and again and again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, babadono said:

Just means it must be done again and again and again.

I'm sure that will be a topic of discussion.  4 Weeks from now, I should already be onsite and unloading gear.  I can't wait, this Ohio weather sucks.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:24 PM, Pete H said:

How I read the above is....  you arrive with a truckful....I arrive with a carload...  "Tim Bill & Henry" all arrive with full trunks and we ALL think we're going home with less than we arrived.

My guess it ends up my stuff goes into your trunk, your stuff goes into Bill's trunk, Bills stuff goes into Tom's trunk....and so on....  

Net result in the end, we all go home with MORE stuff than we left with....now, how did that happen?

• 2 months later...

Looking at projects I may never complete this week and I have some Altec A7's. With building new things and the arrival soon of yet another pile-o-Klipsch pro I need things of remote interest gone.

I have the horns and good drivers for two, two bass bins that need the refinishing work finished and one in great shape as is with the woofer there also in great shape. The two that need work do not have good woofers and I have three or four woofers I had stripped and was going to send to great Plains Audio for rebuild. If there is interest I can get pictures but two of these are on a top rack and I have to move things around to get to it so please do not ask unless you are serious. A7's are the only thing other than Klipsch I will work on but I am getting more stuff in soon and I have just run out of space for projects I may never continue. 

Looking at $750.00 for the pile as is. That is the bottom price by the way. Listing this soon in CL too so if you are interested let me know.

• Like 1