SWAG for sale

54 minutes ago, rockhound said:

Hmmmm maybe @Dave A will bring a set of 904's I just sold mine or I would bring them for a show down with those EV's.

I might if I can get those K-510's to sound right. I have a set of KPT-450 tops that could work in a pinch. Those have good crossovers and sound right.

• Like 1

As I go through recent purchases and the dead bodies pile up I can bring some project boxes for people. These are free and if there are no takers the ridge top audio graveyard gets them. Two old KP-201's no grilles no stuff just boxes. Two empty KPT200 boxes. Might be one or two 415 bass bins. Klipsch want almost $300 PER woofer so these will not be repaired. They will not go to Hope unless someone commits to taking them. Yes I can provide pictures.

The past efforts to give things away has been met with utter shock and dismay when people find out I am serious about how long they have to make up their minds and yes if you fiddle fart around for a half year and then decide you might want them forget it.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 5:00 PM, kirby said:

The EV Horns which @davis and @jimjimbo enjoyed are pictured below. They came out of a theater in east Texas.They are 3-ways with coaxial horns with HF and MF. The model is EJ1X. The LF boxes are single 18s model TL3512. I have really enjoyed them for several years, but I am listing them for sale at SWAG on the other thread. I hope a forum member has the right spot for these so I can bring them to Hope. I have them listed on FleaBay for $1,000 but have considerable flexibility to a goodhome. More pics and specs online also.image.jpeg.e7d735157683044bff1d4862f65e1f7f.jpeg

image.jpeg

Got the following response from a guy on Flea. Both he and his father worked at EV. Pricing still good at SWAG, but I took his advice and updated the ad. Thanks242447F5-8870-4808-B332-CAECF06C6C59.thumb.png.97bf8d18693b5bdec7de340eba2f41c6.png

• Like 1

This one is headed towards Hope. @kirby I have sent you some pictures of it in the van and have more pictured if you should have a need for them. @Dave A it's headed your way and thanks for helping Kirby and I. 

I still can't believe I sold it, but I'm glad it's going to be mated with another single that needed a mate. 

DSC03247.jpg.9fffb8fd33f6ba3c586e878cae052853.jpg

• Like 3