New to klipsch please help

Audiohead919

Hi all

I am interested in purchasing the following

Pair of R-625FA

1x Rp-504c

Pair of RP-600m

And a Denon x3600 to power it. Please can you help with the below

Is it ok to pair reference with reference premiere as the left and rights are not RP. If so would it be better to get the R-34C and R-41m as I want the Atmos in the r-625fa and can't afford the rp8060fa.

I do only live in a flat at the moment but the reason for getting RP as I may move to a house soon ish.

Hi Audiohead!

To be honest, if I were in your situation, I would hold off on buying any of these speakers until you know for certain if you will be staying where you live now or moving into a new place.

But to answer your question... The reference and the ref.premiere line speakers do have different tweeters and should therefore be susceptible to timbre mismatch. If having your entire system looking the same through out and  timbre-matched is an important factor to you, than I'd stick with only the one speaker line. Remember that buying the whole system at once isn't necessary. There is nothing wrong with building up to a system over time. It might be more economical if you have your sight set to sales and deals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HenrikTJ said:

Hi Audiohead!

To be honest, if I were in your situation, I would hold off on buying any of these speakers until you know for certain if you will be staying where you live now or moving into a new place.

But to answer your question... The reference and the ref.premiere line speakers do have different tweeters and should therefore be susceptible to timbre mismatch. If having your entire system looking the same through out and  timbre-matched is an important factor to you, than I'd stick with only the one speaker line. Remember that buying the whole system at once isn't necessary. There is nothing wrong with building up to a system over time. It might be more economical if you have your sight set to sales and deals. 

Thank you Henrik - much appreciated.

I am thinking of going for 2x R-625FA and 1x R-52C for the time being, unless you are aware of Klipsch releasing new speakers in 2020? The models I'm looking at seem to be from 2018?

5 hours ago, Audiohead919 said:

Thank you Henrik - much appreciated.

I am thinking of going for 2x R-625FA and 1x R-52C for the time being, unless you are aware of Klipsch releasing new speakers in 2020? The models I'm looking at seem to be from 2018?

Highly doubt any new speakers will emerge this year. Both the R and RP line basically just got updated versions and CES2020 didn't seem to hint towards something new and exciting. The new editions of the R and RP line are from 2018, yes.