The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghein

Fair price for black RF-7 and RC-7 speakers?

Hi all,

What's a fair asking price for a pair of one-owner, bone stock original black RF-7s with RC-7? They're in excellent shape - maybe one minor scratch on one of the RF7s and a missing Klipsch logo from the center channel. Drivers are flawless and sound great. Grills are in great shape - a bit dusty but no broken tabs, feet and spikes intact, original manuals, etc. 

I see prices that range from $400-$1200/pair for RF7s, $350-500 for the RC-7, or ~$1400 for the set. There seems to be a lot of variation in asking price, perhaps based on what the local market will support. I plan on listing these locally (Salt Lake area) because they're too large to ship. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gary

RC7.jpg

RF7.jpg

RF7_horn.jpg

RF7 side.jpg

RF7_2.jpg

• Like 2

What you’re seeing is pretty spot on. Average I see is about $800 for RF-7 and $400 For the

RC-7. You can always ask more if they’re in great shape. 

I think I would ask $500 for the center and $1000 for the towers, you can always come down in price. Your local market will determine the sale price. I would not give them away though, still pretty nice and sought after speakers. Are you replacing them with something?

• Like 1

W27 and Ceptorman - thank you for the replies. This is helpful.

Kids moved out (yay!), we're downsizing, and RF7s are just too big for the new house. I wish they'd work because they've been great speakers. I'm not sure what we'll do for audio at the new place. I'll figure that out once we move. 

Thanks,

Gary