Klipsch connect app?

JerryJ

The Connect App just showed up on Google Play Store in Australia a day or two ago.

I successfully updated my T5 True Wireless firmware last night.

It was pretty buggy and took about 3 tries, but it's now complete and all running properly.

I had to uninstall/reinstall Connect to get the final confirmation that both earbuds were on the new firmware.

And I THINK that the BT connection is a bit more stable. I walked around the house forgetting they were in my ears, where as they would have dropped out previously.

But time will tell - I'll see if the connection degrades over time.

Edited by JDK
more info
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried to update my new T5s with the connect app and after many failed attempts the right earbud was bricked. Since they were less than 1 week old Amazon replaced them. Now I would like to update the new pair but think the connect app update is faulty. Is anyone able to use the app?

• 1 month later...
I purchased the T5 due to my past experiences owning X10 series and the low price point for a higher end earbuds. I mainly ignored all the negative reviews because I wanted to give this pair a try for the price. After receiving them and downloading the Klipsch Connect App, I had to do the firmware update. You cannot use the app (equalizer) without updating firmware. I probably spent 2-3 hours last night and this morning trying to update the earbuds. After multiple failed attempts, I reached out to Klipsch through their website chat. Then after going through the recommended steps, the right earbud was "bricked". Most likely due to bad coding or the way the firmware is pushed through bluetooth. Now I have 1 working earbud and the other is completely non working. Klipsch while still on the chat with me said they would send out an exchange pair... I will give that pair a try before updating this review. Purchased on 8/28 received 8/30, bricked 8/31/20. I guess I have half their product for half the price, paid $78 at the time of this post. Replacements have been on backorder for over a week. Klipsch did not provide tracking or further updates... not good Klipsch, not good...

On 8/5/2020 at 10:54 AM, Big Glenn said:

I tried to update my new T5s with the connect app and after many failed attempts the right earbud was bricked. Since they were less than 1 week old Amazon replaced them. Now I would like to update the new pair but think the connect app update is faulty. Is anyone able to use the app?

I had the exact same problem with the right ear bud brick after trying to install the firmware update. I was sent the replacement and received it today. Ive been looking all around the web to see if the app has been fixed. definitely not confident it has. Im going to hold of on the firmware update. Let me know if you finally got yours to update. Would like to know some tips and tricks before I have to replace these too. I read earlier a guy replaced 3 of them. ALL SAME ISSUES.

• 3 months later...

I have tried for the last three days to update the Firmware v3.9.5 from Klipsch for the T5 True Wireless Earbuds, and always end up with either 'There was a problem completing the Upgrade' or 'Rebooting...no matter what Klipsch instructions I followed (Video, Screen Directions, Online), they all failed! Neither Left  nor Right will update. This means until I can get Firmware to update the Equalizer app portion is not available! From the comments above, it sounds like both earbuds are faulty? Anyone have a suggestion, prior to returning?

Thanks

• 2 years later...
You can install feature updates, troubleshoot common issues, contact product support - including in-app Live Chat, and much more. IMPORTANT FIVES UPDATE: If you cannot connect after you run the Fives Updater app, that means Step 1 did not complete successfully.

• 1 month later...

Yes, Klipsch has a mobile app called the "Klipsch Connect App" that is designed to enhance the functionality and user experience of Klipsch wireless products. The Klipsch Connect App is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from the respective app stores.

The Klipsch Connect App allows users to control and manage various features of compatible Klipsch wireless speakers and headphones. Some of the features and functionalities provided by the app may include:

1. Speaker/Headphone Control: Users can adjust volume, playback controls (play, pause, skip), and manage other settings specific to their Klipsch wireless audio devices.

2. Firmware Updates: The app may provide notifications and facilitate firmware updates for Klipsch products, ensuring that users have access to the latest features and improvements.

3. EQ Settings: Depending on the specific Klipsch wireless product, the app might allow users to customize the audio equalizer settings, enabling personalized sound preferences.

4. Music Streaming Services Integration: Some Klipsch Connect App  versions offer integration with popular music streaming services, allowing users to access and control their favorite music directly from the app.

5. Speaker/Headphone Pairing: The app can assist in the pairing and setup process for Klipsch wireless speakers or headphones, making it easier to connect and use the devices.

It's important to note that the features and functionalities available within the Klipsch Connect App may vary.

Candy Crush