Funny Story

jcmusic

I had a couple friends over last week to listen to my system and check out two of my for sale reel2reels. Now to put things into perspective these are two guys that travel to alot of the audio shows during the year, they also both have deep pockets!!! So I let them get use to hearing my setup for a few tunes then I broke out the Master tape dubs I have!!! To say the least they were blown away by what they were hearing to the point they bought both tape decks and asked where they could get more tapes from!!! They both have recently bought the Xilica 4080 DSP and started to learn about REW, needless to say they want my help with that, I gladly said I would help. 

So I am thinking now that what I have thought for a long time is true, my system is sounding really as good as I thought. For these two guys who really don't know much about horn speakers and have a ton of cash in their systems, to give the praise they were giving just confirms everything that the members of this forum have known for a long time!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2