Forte I's w/Crites upgrades & Mcintosh amp/preamp-SOLD

hobobob86

I have an excellent pair of Forte I's that have been upgraded with Bob Crites crossovers and diaphragms. Original parts included. I bought these just before I found a pair of Cornwall's. So they have been used very little. I am the second owner. Unfortunately the original owner removed the serial number tags. $750. I also am selling a beautiful Mcintosh MC7200. Serviced about 3 years ago (1 bulb changed and re-biased). It  comes with a beautiful condition Mac wood cabinet. $2000.  Lasting I'm selling a excellent condition Mcintosh CV34V pre-amp.  $1100. It also comes with a beautiful wood cabinet. Mcintosh boxes and owners manuals included. If you aren't interested in the wood cabinets on either piece I'll knock off $100. I'm located in Waukesha, WI. Local pickup. Cash only. Sorry, no trades. Oh yea, I have a pair of custom made speaker stands for Klipsch KG4's that I'll include for free if interested.

IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2261.JPG

IMG_2262.JPG

IMG_2263.JPG

IMG_2264.JPG

IMG_2266.JPG

IMG_2154 (1).JPG

IMG_2160 (1).JPG

Edited by hobobob86