Accidents and Adornments

Woofers and Tweeters

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder. Do we have an ugly speaker thread? If there is a thread that is dedicated to posting pictures of Klipsch speakers that have been embellished or damaged, please bring it to the top and this one can go away. Otherwise, here's your chance to vent the OMG, SMH and 😥 pictures of Klipsch speakers.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I bought these because, though damaged, I couldn't let them die. Got them home and they sounded great. 

20160709_153524.thumb.jpg.3db1cfcadd84d7a22deceac0caeeb125.jpg

} A little Pledge and some elbow grease will have those looking like new — or, I believe the hipsters would prefer their “patina” —

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder. Do we have an ugly speaker thread? If there is a thread that is dedicated to posting pictures of Klipsch speakers that have been embellished or damaged, please bring it to the top and this one can go away. Otherwise, here's your chance to vent the OMG, SMH and 😥 pictures of Klipsch speakers.  

Great idea, should be a pinned thread. Twisted Klipsch Heritage speaker mutations.

• Like 1