Khorns, Syracuse NY

thebes

1 hour ago, markgodski said:

Syracuse NY . Upstate NY state about in the center of NY state .

It's an inside joke. He lives down the road in a town known for it's sketchy beer, Utica club, while I grew up in the 'Cuse, home to an even sketchier beer, Congress Beer.

• Haha 1

That float is on Salina Street, the main drag in Syracuse.  The main drag was once a canal that ran right through the center of town, and if I recall correctly they had the railroad running though it once they filled in the Canal. No zoning back in those days.

On 1/31/2020 at 7:07 PM, thebes said:

It's an inside joke. He lives down the road in a town known for it's sketchy beer, Utica club, while I grew up in the 'Cuse, home to an even sketchier beer, Congress Beer.

I do not frequent Forum much these days . Use to live in Schuyler NY bordering Utica NY . Had a forum get together years ago when Craig released his VRD's . Had Old Buckster visit my home and sold his friend some speakers years ago . Now live in Port Charlotte Fl. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, markgodski said:

I do not frequent Forum much these days . Use to live in Schuyler NY bordering Utica NY . Had a forum get together years ago when Craig released his VRD's . Had Old Buckster visit my home and sold his friend some speakers years ago . Now live in Port Charlotte Fl. 

meet you at the Schuyler Tavern..

will travel down Dyke rd... to meet you at the four corners

Those modern puss ies up north cancelled an Oswego College Hockey game tonight over a lousy 18" of snow. So when did the Great White North get overrun by puss ies?

Dang, a snow like that we used to take a washcloth full of antifreeze, step outside , rub vigorously to get get cleaned up for our Friday night date. Oh and slap on a dash of Canoe which was an aftershave lotion much strong than antifreeze.

Have I used the word "puss ies" enough in this thread yet?

When I had the get together, had a different user name just markgod . I just looked it up in the search it was about 14 years ago , my the time flies , that was when this place was much more fun and lively . Old buckster has long ago passed away he was a fun character and I was glad I had the pleasure of meeting him .