Ian Moore Concert, CANCELLED Klipsch Auditorium, Benefiting Klipsch Museum

• Moderators

Ian%20Moore%20concert-poster%20thumbnail

Refund Information for Museum Events, Benefit Concert and Employee Appreciate Luncheon.

Dear Klipsch fans:

As you have probably heard the 2020 Klipsch Pilgrimage has been cancelled.

For refunds for Museum Events, including concert tickets, you have three easy choices:

1. You can request that your fees and charges be converted to a Museum membership;

2. You can request that your fees and charges be donated to the Museum's building fund which is being used to purchase, renovate and restore the Field House strategically located right next door to the Clinton National Historic Site in Downtown Hope, AR; or

3. You can request a full refund which will be processed on the credit card that was used to make the original purchase.

Options 1 and 2 are tax deductable to the fullest extent of the law as the Museum is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) charitable entity. The unforeseen cancellation of Pilgrimage has put the Museum behind in its fundraising goals and your consideration of a donation would be greatly appreciated.

You can arrange for your refund for Museum Events and concert tickets by contacting me at travis@Klipschmuseum.org or a direct message here on the forum indicating option 1, 2 or 3. I will also be happy any questions you may have not covered by this post. 

For those not frequently this Fourm, an email be sent out to everyone who purchased events or concert tickets.

Thank you for your loyalty and enthusiasm in celebrating all things Klipsch and the Klipsch Museum of Audio History at the annual Pilgrimage. 

In the meantime, we will continue to work hard to make the 75th anniversary of Klipsch in 2021 the best Pilgrimage of all time and look forward to seeing you all next year.

Be safe and rock on! 

Klipsch and Klipsch Heritage Museum Association,  Inc.

Friday, March 20th

7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Klipsch Museum of Audio History Benefit Concert

► Location: Historic Klipsch Auditorium located at Hope City Hall
Cost: $20.00 general admission ticket / $30.00 VIP reserved ticket [Tickets will- go on sale Monday, [02/02/2020, we will update this post with additional information here] 

Texas guitar slinger Ian Moore and his band will be performing his legendary blend of blues-rock tunes. One hundred percent of the proceeds of this event will go to the Museum Building Fund to restore and repair the Feild House (recently purchased by the Museum).

This event is sponsored and funded by Klipsch Group, Inc. who are also supplying a custom speaker system for the event. Sound Design and Engineering by Chief Bonehead.
Presented by Klipsch Museum of Audio History

Event Location Details 

**Klipsch Auditorium

The Klipsch Auditorium is a 400-seat capacity theater on the top floor of Hope City Hall. This facility was updated 1995 with the larger City Hall renovation but remains similar to how it looked when it was built in 1926. In 2019 the Klipsch Museum of Audio History arranged with the City of Hope to lease the Auditorium to provide a wide range of events highlighting the history of Paul W. Klipsch and his company, Klipsch & Associates.

Address: Hope City Hall 206 W. Ave A, Hope, AR 71801

Hope City Hall

• Like 2

Very cool poster.

So, this event is during the Pilgrimage.

Questions: 

1 - Will we need to purchase tickets separately, or will admission be included in the Pilgrimage registration? 

2 - Will VIP tickets be still available if we wait to find out the answer to question #1?

9 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Very cool poster.

Questions: 

1 - Will we need to purchase tickets separately, or will admission be included in the Pilgrimage registration? 

2 - Will VIP tickets be still available if we wait to find out the answer to question #1?

I pinged Travis so he will chime in. I've seen Ian Moore play a few times over the years and it should be a great show.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Very cool poster.

Questions: 

Ha, old SeaDog, you know I'm going to set some aside for you if you want them. Truth be told, it launched on FB about 5 hours ago and we have steady sales.

So, registration is going to be a little different this year, and @dtel's wife is getting that set up on the Forum now as we speak.

There will be registration for the Fan events, like the tours and Employee Appreciation lunch like it has been in years past. After folks register there they can register for the Museum events, many options, one being the concert. And yes, we have seperate blocks of tickets for those who register for Museum events, most of which are free.

With regard to the concert specifically, since it is a public event (because we want to sell out the 350 seat Klipsch Auditorium, it's a BENEFIT concert after all and we need funds to restore our new building downtown) there is also a public registration process which launched tonight. Attendees can purchase on the public site, or when they register for Museum events. 

I'm glad you anticipated that, I didn't give a full explanation as I wanted to let Christy get the info up in the Pilgrimage 2020 Section and explain the process. You will also be able to see all of the events the Klipsch Fans have planned for Pilgrimage, and all of the events the Museum has been asked to present. You make your choices, sign up, and yes, CONCERT TICKETS will be part of that process.

I really appreciate that question.

Travis

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Very cool poster.

I agree, I was blown away. That was done by Holly Sommers our Creative and Design consultant (since I have zero ability in both of those areas). She is going to take that design and make a high quality poster for the concert/Pilgrimage that we will have for sale during the weekend.. She has also graciously agreed to sign and donate a limited number of the prints which will also be signed by Ian Moore and we will be selling those for some sort of premium price. Again, all of this is to raise funds for the Museum Building fund to restore the Feild House (next to Clinton National Historic Site, downtown Hope) which the Museum purchased last December where we will have some world class listening rooms, visitor center, and much more. 

But that's not all. "What more could there possibly be" you ask? The Klipsch Museum of Audio history is a bonafide 501(c)(3) charitiable entity, and these purchases are tax deductable to the fullest extent of the law.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:19 AM, seti said:

That is a great poster.

yeah ,  it incorporated the latest klipsch HERITAGE look  ------they hired a good graphics technician at Klipsch -and his style is unique

• Moderators
4 hours ago, RANDYH said:

yeah ,  it incorporated the latest klipsch HERITAGE look  ------they hired a good graphics technician at Klipsch -and his style is unique

Um, nope. He's a she, not an employee, and the only thing Klipsch is their required logo on bottom right. Her style is unique, Ian loved it.

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

she's talented ------we've hired a few top graphic artists ,

I was blow away, we got so lucky, she was in between projects, at the time (I think she does stuff for Lexis/Toyota, not sure, but that end) and even handled the printing etc. To top it off, she wouldn't accept payment when event had to be cancelled and she had completed that phase. She was going to do a commemorative high quality commemorative poster, VIP passes, etc. 

2 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

I was blow away, we got so lucky, she was in between projects, at the time (I think she does stuff for Lexis/Toyota, not sure, but that end) and even handled the printing etc. To top it off, she wouldn't accept payment when event had to be cancelled and she had completed that phase. She was going to do a commemorative high quality commemorative poster, VIP passes, etc. 

why don't you have her sell  commemorative  numbered posters of Ian Moore  but without the mention of the show  -  the poster is that good