Is this Real or is it Sci-Fi ?

JohnJ

I wondered why the media was freaking out over the corona virus last week. I mean the flu kills more people they said. There was never in the time I had to listen descriptive info on what it does to the victim besides flu-like symptoms. Then I saw stuff about people falling over dead "over there" really? Came from people eating snakes/ this week bats. Evacuees to our country landed in frozen AK at an AFB then to a CA AFB for two weeks in quarantine. Think they might have made them walk through sub-zero temps to get to where the had to go in AK?

???

What the heck is zero hedge and why did they get permanently banned from twitter?

Since politics are just ..... and I've become skeptical:

Listen to Lou Reeds "Last Great American Whale"  "Believe half of what I see and none of what I hear".

A source on the www I visit led me to a couple of other places

Remember Racoon City?

Umbrella Corp?

corona.jpg

The left is the logo at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, in Wuhan of course. The one on the right from the movie.

The significance? Wuhan is where the thing started.

And apparently the virus has an intriguing quality to it's makeup.

All I know is I'm glad I have the ability to not obsess on things that I don't need to because read the following and see if it doesn't make you wonder.

No, it did not escape me that Tyler Durden authored the article!  

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/coronavirus-contains-hiv-insertions-stoking-fears-over-artificially-created-bioweapon

Kinda like a tounge-twister, read then imagine the who, what if, how could, why would....

&

Is It?

Yea @oldtimer you know I didn't purport it to be true but those aren't places I'd believe either on anything remotely political.

Never been there and don't know if there is a biochemical laboratory there either. Liked the Resident Evil movie!

The last line of durdens article is:

"Scary"... but relax, it's just another ridiculous "conspiracy."

& there have been 007 level villains around for a long time so it could be feasible.:(

I offer without comment or approval.  Common sense can't be taught.

Sometimes we can get a little overwrought over sources, instead of a preponderance of facts.  The automatic rejection of information because of a source header is a sign of close mindedness which we should all be guarding against.

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

CNN settled with him weeks ago.

and now you want me to go to wasfox???

I know better:lol:

Ok.  Perhaps this is an opportune time for you to enlighten us all about which outlets are the only ones to be trusted.  But I feel scammed since I did play your inane video clip.