SOLD : Pair of Museum Edition Cornwall IV SOLD

Congrats to Mrs. Rigma!! Or Madame Kitty, if you prefer. I was lucky enough to visit them about 8 years ago. They are the King and Queen of a Klipsch household, that's for sure. Great experience from some really nice people!!!

47 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Nice speakers, congrats. 

Nice rug too, it ties the room together. 

Let me tell you about this rug!  A neighbor was moving to Florida and decided to sell it.  Her husband was in the oil business and they had lived all over the world.  When they were living in Las Vegas, she had this guy that would come in and bring rugs for her to switch out though out the year.  This one she kept when they moved to Tennessee. She said she didn’t want it in Florida.  So I got a great deal/steal on it!  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MZKITTY said:

Let me tell you about this rug!  A neighbor was moving to Florida and decided to sell it.  Her husband was in the oil business and they had lived all over the world.  When they were living in Las Vegas, she had this guy that would come in and bring rugs for her to switch out though out the year.  This one she kept when they moved to Tennessee. She said she didn’t want it in Florida.  So I got a great deal/steal on it!  

Kind of an inside joke. 

Your rug is a Moshad or Kashan Persian rug. 

How do I know this, am I a rug fan.  Well kind of.  My favorite movie was about a stolen rug and your rug is very similar to the rug.  I have the exact rug you see in the picture.  It was hard to find the exact match.  I have another one for the game room that ties the room together.  I also have the exact Pendleton Westerly sweater. 

Image result for dude's rug

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators

@MZKITTY I moved this over into the Museum Section with the other Museum Edition speakers that have sold to make room for . . . 

MUSEUM EDITION HERESY IV

P.S.  I need to get some good photos of your labels like Mike has, I will link you to a photo he took that I'm talking about.