FS: Forte II Stock Walnut

AB3CX MIke

I I bought these from AudioClassics Vestal NY,  and they are fantastic. I am second owner, they bought them back from the original owner in trade.  Loved Klipsch so much I bought Cornwalls, so hoping to pass these along. $750 picked up here in central NY, audition fine.  Message me for pictures.  My files are tooooo big.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2020 at 6:17 PM, AB3CX MIke said:

I I bought these from AudioClassics Vestal NY,  and they are fantastic. I am second owner, they bought them back from the original owner in trade.  Loved Klipsch so much I bought Cornwalls, so hoping to pass these along. $750 picked up here in central NY, audition fine.  Message me for pictures.  My files are tooooo big.

Southern boy here that used to live in Vestal, NY!! Alas that was when I was a young whipper snapper so I never had a chance to visit Audio Classics- see them referenced a lot on various forums, audiogon, etc. That’s right around the corner from McIntosh headquarters in Binghamton. Gotta be some good deals on Mac equipment up there, eh? 

It's a real museum.  When I went in, I was blown away. The showroom had a pair of McIntosh hybrid amps costing 17,500 each driving an array of speakers; there were customers with uncontrollable spending habits there telling me about their gear, and about getting in deeper. Quite a showroom with reconditioned, new and some really old stuff more for collectors than users.