K-horns I just bought a set.............

ng8264723

So i first listened to a set in 1987.  It was at the now defunct Tweeter etc in Ma.  I loved the way they sounded but I could only afford Heresy's at the time.  I did love the Heresy's!  Unfortunately, they were stolen.  I have looked over the years at K-horns on line but finally bit the bullet and bought a set from 1968.  Although, they are as old as I am they look and sound better lol

• Like 7

20 hours ago, ng8264723 said:

So i first listened to a set in 1987.  It was at the now defunct Tweeter etc in Ma.  I loved the way they sounded but I could only afford Heresy's at the time.  I did love the Heresy's!  Unfortunately, they were stolen.  I have looked over the years at K-horns on line but finally bit the bullet and bought a set from 1968.  Although, they are as old as I am they look and sound better lol

I don't think these will walk out of the house.  Unless the thieves are disguised as movers. Can't throw them in the back seat of a car.

3 hours ago, ng8264723 said:

I actually had them in a ford E-250 van.  They were mounted in carpeted boxes.

I put a pair of LaScalas in a Nissan Versa Note for a 2000 mile trip... Even a little room for me. Nothing else. My clothes went in grocery bags and got stuffed in any nook/cranny

How are the neighbors liking your Khorns?